ILADS Treatment Guidelines Are Now Summarized on the National Guideline Clearinghouse Website.
- Cameron DJ, Johnson LB, Maloney EL. Evidence assessments and guideline recommendations in Lyme disease: the clinical management of known tick bites, erythema migrans rashes and persistent disease. Expert Rev Anti Infect There. 2014 Sep;12(9):1103-35. don: 10.1586/14787210.2014.940900
- Maloney EL. The Need for Clinical Judgment in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Lyme Disease. J AM Physicians Surgeons. 2009; 14(3):82-89
- “Parasite Prevalence Maps,” Companion Animal Parasite Council.
Wormser GP, Dattwyler RJ, Shapiro ED, Halperin JJ, Steere AC, Klempner MS, Krause PJ, Bakken JS, Strle F, Stanek G, Bockenstedt L, Fish D, Dumler JS, Nadelman RB. The clinical assessment, treatment, and prevention of lyme disease, human granulocytic anaplasmosis, and babesiosis: clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Clin Infect Dis. 2006 Nov 1;43(9):1089-134.
- Managing blacklegged tick bites: Paper: Managing Ixodes Tick Bites
- Persistent Lyme disease controversies: Controversies in Persistent (Chronic) Lyme Disease
Books on Lyme Disease and related topics
This comprehensive book is the first book of its kind to approach Lyme disease from the perspective of “beginners”—those doctors, patients and caregivers who are new to the topic of diagnosing and treating Lyme disease.
Buy here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Beginners-Guide-Lyme-Disease/dp/0988243717
The Lyme Disease Solution is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease and other tick borne infections. The author, Dr. Kenneth Singleton, is a board certified specialist in Internal Medicine who himself struggled with severe symptoms of Lyme disease for 8 years prior to being correctly diagnosed and treated. Though detailed, the book is easy to read and comprehend.
Buy here: http://www.amazon.com/Lyme-Disease-Solution-Kenneth-Singleton/dp/1439226989
From one of the country’s foremost doctors comes a ground-breaking book about diagnosing, treating and healing Lyme, and peeling away the layers that lead to chronic disease.
Buy here: http://www.amazon.com/Why-Cant-Get-Better-Solving/dp/1250019400
A groundbreaking investigation into the medical history, patient experience & brutal political war over Lyme Disease. Buy here: http://www.amazon.com/Cure-Unknown-Inside-Lyme-Epidemic/dp/0312378130
Follow Indiana Lyme Connect on Social Media: