Related Lyme testing organizations, and research
ILADS is a nonprofit, international, multidisciplinary medical society dedicated to the appropriate diagnosis and treatment of Lyme and associated diseases. ILADS promotes understanding of Lyme and associated diseases through research, education and policy. We strongly support physicians, scientists, researchers and other healthcare professionals dedicated to advancing the standard of care for Lyme and associated diseases.
– Igenex.com – IGeneX is committed to providing innovative, state-of-the-art clinical testing with unquestionable ethics and integrity. Special emphasis is placed on the individual needs of each health care provider and each patient.
Free Tick Testing from Bay Area Labs. – The tick can be dead or alive, but ideally collected less than 72 hours ago. Our goal at Bay Area Lyme Foundation is to provide individuals with free, timely information as to whether a tick they have encountered is — an infected or uninfected tick.
What is Lyme Disease? New Findings Deepen the Mystery – National Geographic
UNF Professor Discovers Two Lyme Bacterial Species Can Infect Humans – UNF-Media Relations
American Red Cross Participating in an Investigational Study to Test the Blood Supply for a Tick-Borne Parasite in Donated Blood – Red Cross
TERC resources to help you learn and promote the most up-to-date, effective, tick-bite prevention techniques
The TickEncounter Resource Center promotes tick-bite protection and tickborne disease prevention by engaging, educating, and empowering people to take action.
Lyme Disease Research Information in PDF Format
- Chronic Lyme – Lyme Borreliosis in Human Patients in Florida and Georgia, USA
- Severity of chronic Lyme disease compared to other chronic conditions: a quality of life survey
- Cook 2014 Lyme borreliosis a review of data on transmission time after tick attachment
- EmbersBb ab in Rhesus monkeys
- Eskow Borrelia-Bartonella CNS – Concurrent Infection of the Central Nervous System by Borrelia burgdorferi and Bartonella henselae
- IGeneX Testing – Improved Sensitivity of Lyme disease Western Blots Prepared with a Mixture of Borrelia Burgdorferi Strains 297 and B31
- Review of evidence for immune evasion and persistent infection in Lyme disease
- Lyme as STD WAFMR 2014 – Isolation and Detection of Borrelia Burgdorferi from Human Vaginal and Seminal Secretions
- Lyme Forms – J. of Neuroimflammation 2008 – Persisting atypical and cystic forms of Borrelia burgdorferi and local inflammation in Lyme neuroborreliosis
- Sami Biofilms – Characterization of Biofilm Formation by Borrelia burgdorferi In Vitro
- Stricker IV study Evaluation of in-vitro antibiotic susceptibility of different morphological forms of Borrelia burgdorferi
- Borrelia round body formation – Formation of ‘dormant’ Borrelia stages
Follow Indiana Lyme Connect on Social Media: