ILADS Fall Conference Stipend Application
Indiana Lyme Connect, Inc. (“ILC”) allocates a limited annual budget to Indiana physicians and healthcare providers seeking to attend the fall Annual Lyme Disease Conference* sponsored by the International Lyme and Associated Disease Society, ILADS. The following provisions apply to all applicants for all such funding:
- The attached written application form must be submitted by August 17, 2018.
- A formal interview via phone will follow the written application.
- ILC will inform applicants of grant awards no later than August 31, 2018.
- First time attendees to the ILADS conference must attend the one-day Lyme Fundamentals Course in addition to at least two additional days of the Scientific Conference to receive the full $1000 stipend.
- Previous ILADS conference attendees must attend three conference days including the Scientific Conference and/or Lyme Fundamentals Course to receive the full $1000 stipend.
- ILC will provide a $1000 stipend for the fall ILADS training/scientific conference which will cover registration. Applicants might consider an ILADS membership which provides a discounted conference registration fee.
- Within thirty days after attending the conference, the attendee will submit ILADS conference confirmation, a brief formal report on each of the workshops attended, impact of the ILADS conference on his/her future personal healthcare practice, as well as any recommendations for furthering Lyme education in Indiana. The stipend reward will follow the submission of the report.
*ILADS will offer both a one-day Lyme Fundamentals Course (Nov 1) and a three-day Annual Scientific Conference (Nov 2-4) in Chicago, Ill, called “Tick -Borne Diseases and the Immune System” See ILADS’ page for more information on the Chicago Conference.