If you are interested in helping Indiana Lyme Connect grow and increase its presence in Indiana, please contact us!
ILC needs people to:
- Help coordinate the annual Mini With A Meaning
- Make contributions to our site – personal Lyme stories, details about Lyme awareness events throughout Indiana, and articles pertaining to the disease
- Assist with office work, such as printing, mailings, and deliveries
- Raise funds for the organization in their individual communities
- Develop educational and promotional materials
- Work for us at other ILC awareness or education events
- Hand out our bracelets and Tick I.D. cards in your community
- Promote our organization and our cause on social media
To join us in achieving our goals, contact us using either the information below or the form at the right. Thank you for volunteering for ILC!